The ingredients in these desserts may surprise you, but try them! They are absolutely delicious and good for you in every way.
Chocolate Silk Pudding
- Puree avocados, cocoa powder, honey, and vanilla in a food processor until smooth. Sprinkle pudding with salt before serving or blend it with the pudding while mixing.
- Play with the amounts of cocoa powder and honey to your liking.
- Add canned coconut milk to blend for a creamier mix. Or serve with a dollop of whipped canned coconut milk, sweetened with honey; use only the solid part of the milk, discarding the separated liquid.
- Mix all together well in blender or with an electric mixer. Pour into Popsicle forms and freeze. Yummy!!
- Melt coconut oil in a double boiler.
- Finely dice the avocado. Remove the melted coconut oil from the double boiler and add in the diced avocado. Using a hand mixer, blend on high speed until pureed and smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients in the avocado blend until well combined.
- Line a small baking sheet or dish with wax paper. Transfer the fudge to the dish and spread evenly. Top with cacao nips if desired.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight to set. Remove the wax paper from the dish and slice the fudge into bite size squares. Serve immediately or store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.