Parasite cleanse with papaya
Papaya can be a very effective treatment for parasites. The seeds have anthelminthic and anti-amoebic properties, meaning they kill intestinal worms and other parasites in our digestive system. Other ingredients in this smoothie, such as the pumpkin seeds, pineapple and coconut, are also powerhouses for fighting off parasites.
This recipe is courtesy of the SuperFood website, where you can find much more information on the various health benefits of papaya, and other foods.
Drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. You’ll need a good, strong blender to make this smoothie.
• 1 heaping Tbsp. of fresh papaya seeds
• 1/2 cup plain yogurt
• 1/4 cup hulled raw pumpkin seeds
• 1/2 small (or 1/4 large) papaya just beginning to turn from green to yellow
• 1/2 medium or 1/3 large pineapple, chopped into pieces
• 1 Tbsp. organic coconut oil
• Castor oil
1. Crush the seeds with the yogurt in the blender. Alternatively, you can crush the seeds with a mortar and pestle before adding them to the yogurt.
2. Add the pumpkin seeds, and blend until all is well-chopped up.
3. Add the papaya, then the pineapple. If your blender can handle it, add some pieces of the pineapple core.
4. Add the coconut oil, and blend all until smooth. If it’s too thick add a little ice or more yogurt.
5. Drink the whole smoothie down in one sitting.
6. One and a half or two hours after drinking take approximately 4 Tbsp. of castor oil. Check the bottle, as the dosage is body-weight dependent. This is a powerful laxative.
7. If there is no diarrhea by 2 p.m. drink 1 Tbsp. Epsom salts dissolved in ¼ cup hot water. Repeat this 2 hours later if necessary.
8. You may drink this smoothie, first thing in the morning, for three or four days. Don’t take castor oil for more than seven days in a row.